Mortgage Broker Jobs In Medina Ohio
We're Hiring Mortgage Professionals. Apply Today.
If you're looking to work with the best Mortgage Broker in Medina Ohio than you have come to the right place! Our team is looking for dedicated, hardworking professionals that are looking for an opportunity in the Mortgage field.
We Are Currently Hiring:
- Mortgage Vice President Manager
- Senior Mortgage Loan Originators
- Junior Loan Officers
- Loan Manager
- Entry Level / Data Entry
- Positions w/ Flexible Schedule
- Full Time Benefits Provided
Fill out the form below to be considered for the Mortgage positions available with Crossroads Financial.
Is A Mortgage Broker A Good Career?
Becoming a Morgage Broker is a great career choice because the job both pays well, and is in demand. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics the career of mortgage broker will have an 11% increase in demand from now until 2026. With an 11% estimated increase this is a higher rate than the national average for all careers, which makes being a Mortgage Broker a great career option.
How much do Mortgage Brokers make on Average?
Although a Mortgage Brokers earnings can vary drastically based on how hard you work, the national Average for a Mortgage Broker is $57,931 according to payscale.com. Below is the numbers put together in order to get the average.
- Hardest Working Brokers Earn $122,000/year
- Average Mortage Brokers Earn $58,000/year
- Newer Mortgage Brokers Earn $30,000/year
* Again Numbers Are Averages. Your Salary Depends On You. *
What Does A Mortgage Broker Do?
The primary responsibilites of a Mortgage Broker Are:
- Work w/ Various Lenders To Find The Best Loan For A Borrower
- Originate Loans In Order To Sell To Lending Institutions
- Act As A Consilitator Between A Lender And Borrower
- Evaluate Pay Stubs, Credit History, and Other Financial Information
- Communicate With Lenders & Borrowers Close Loans Easier
Do I Need A Degree To Be A Mortgage Broker?
Although Mortgage Brokers DO NOT require a college degree, you will be required to have at least a high scool diploma, and an additional 20 hours of training from an approved institution in order to become a licensed Mortgage Broker.