Below is a list of documents that are required when you apply for a mortgage. However, every situation is unique and you may be required to provide additional documentation. We ask for all documents provided within a few business hours up to 24 hours. It will help simplify & speed up the application process. You may easily upload it to the secure portal, email email@example.com, fax (330)662-0228, or drop it off in person; whichever is easiest for you.
We make the process simple as we only need up front:
1. 30 days of most recent pay stubs, assets statements, and if applicable mortgage statement (s)
2. Last 2 years w2's
3. Picture of driver's license
If a new Purchase is under contract:
- Copy of signed sales contract including all riders
- Copy of verification of the earnest money deposit
- Names, addresses, and telephone numbers of either your realtor (s), builder, seller, or attorney along with your insurance agent's email, name, and phone number.
- Copy of Listing Sheet 7/or legal description if available (if the property is a condominium please provide condominium declaration, by-laws, most recent budget, and Homeowners Association dues)
Only If applicable additional items, we may need:
- Letter explaining any gaps in employment in the past 2 years along with name of company, dates employed there, title, amount paid, name, email, phone # of contact at employer so we may obtain a formal written verification of employment.
- Work visa or green card (copy front & back)
If self-employed or if you receive over 25% of your income in commission, tips, miles, load bonus, interest/dividends, or rental income: Please provide the Last 2 years' personal & business tax returns, all schedules, 1099s W2s & K1s (if applicable) with 90 days of business bank activity and year-to-date profit & loss/balance sheet.
If you will use Alimony or Child Support to qualify: Provide a divorce decree/court order stating the amount, as well as, proof of receipt
If you receive Social Security income, Disability, or VA benefits: Provide award letter from agency or organization
For Source of Funds and Down Payment: If sold existing home - provide a copy of the executed closing disclosure ( settlement closing form showing proceeds) from the sale if in the last 90 days sales contract
- If a Gift - Provide executed Gift letter Affidavit and proof of transfer out of giftor's asset account to your account or wired to the title company to hold for closing (all proof of receipt of funds)
Multiple Real Estate Debt or Obligations for woned multiple properties: Prepare a list of all addresses, market value, the amount owed if any , mortgage company, break down of mortgage payment, property tax, homeowners ins, Home owners association dues if applicable, date of purchase and if you file a Schedule E or not and claim rents with a copy of the tax returns amounts of lease agreements and may need copies
- If you owe alimony child support or separate maintenance, show court order, term & when may cease, include marital settlement or court order stating the terms of the obligation